Semi-Annual Assessment Information
The Islands Master Association semi-annual assessment payments are due on January 1 and July 1 each year.
For 2021 the amount is: $314.84 semi-annually.
For 2022 the amount is: $330.58 semi-annually.
- It is your contractual responsibility to pay this assessment, whether you receive a courtesy statement or not. There are several payment options to choose.
- Courtesy statements are sent from FirstService Residential.
- Please note that payments, can take up to five-seven business days to post to your account.
- A late fee of $15 and rebill fee of $30 will be assessed to your account if a payment has not been posted to your association account by the 31st of the month due.
- Assessments not received within 60 days of the due date are transferred to legal services. Per the CC&R’s the cost to collect unpaid assessments are the responsibility of the owner.
- Assessment Payment Options
- Visit FirstService Residential for payment options – please click here
- Or Visit ClickPay FirstService directly – please click here
Fee Waiver Request:
- To submit a one time courtesy fee waiver request form – please click here
- To sign up for an e-statement which would replace a paper copy – please click here
To View your Account Information:
- To view your account click the “Resident Sign In” button at the top right of this website. This will take you to the FirstService Residential Portal.
- Call the onsite office at 480-545-7740 or the FirstService Customer Call Center at 480-551-4300