Semi-Annual Assessment Information
The Islands Master Association semi-annual assessment payments are due on January 1 and July 1 each year.
For 2021 the amount is: $314.84 semi-annually.
- It is your contractual responsibility to pay this assessment, whether you receive a courtesy statement or not. There are several payment options to choose.
- Courtesy statements are sent from FirstService Residential.
- Please note that payments, can take up to five-seven business days to post to your account.
- A late fee of $45 will be assessed to your account if a payment has not been posted by the 31st of the month due.
- Assessments not received within 60 days of the due date are transferred to legal services. Per the CC&R’s the cost to collect unpaid assessments are the responsibility of the owner.
- Assessment Payment Options
- Visit FirstService Residential for payment options – please click here
- Or Visit ClickPay FirstService directly – please click here
Fee Waiver Request:
- To submit a one time courtesy fee waiver request form – please click here
To View your Account Information:
- To view your account on this website – Click on Sign In on the top right hand corner -> click on Resident Resources -> Your Account.
- To view your account from FirstService Residential’s website – please click here
You can access your account information to check your balance and history, view/change your mailing address, and view/change your email address. You must be registered on this site. If you haven’t done so, you will be able to register for a login on the home page. This login is different than The Islands Community Website.
- Call the onsite office at 480-545-7740 or the FirstService Customer Call Center at 480-551-4300