All events are FREE for Islands residents to attend unless otherwise noted. Some events are limited seating so please RSVP, if directed to. Events may be canceled or moved in the case of inclement weather. Please visit our Home page of this website or follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information on community events. We encourage you to carpool with neighbors to the community events. Parking is limited and available on the soccer field for all events. Pets are invited to community events, they do need to be on a leash and follow community rules. Please bring only those who can get along well with others! We ask that you do not bring glass containers to the events, no glass containers are allowed in the park or parking lot.
Any Islands events listed below are tentative and subject to change.
- Spooky Casino Night – Adults only – RESERVATION REQUIRED $$$: The Islands Community Center – Friday, October 27th, 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Cool Car Show: The Islands Park – Saturday, November 11th, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- The 3rd Annual Tree Lighting: The Islands Community Center/Park – Saturday, December 2nd, 5pm.
- Festival of Lights Boat Parades at 6:30pm:
- Lake 3 (south) December 2nd
- Lake 2 (middle) December 9th
- Lake 1 (north) December 16th
*View the latest Quarterly Newsletter & Event fliers by logging into the Resident Portal for more information or call the onsite office at 480-545-7740