We Are in this Together
During this critical time our top priority is to serve the residents of The Islands Community Association and to keep our community safe and healthy. Conditions, concerns, and mandates related to COVID-19 can change daily. The Islands will continue to monitor and update its actions accordingly.
Currently, the onsite office is encouraging all residents to correspond via email and phone. If you are in need of an in-person visit, please reach out to schedule an appointment at 480-545-7740 or email [email protected]. Face masks are required to enter the onsite office.
- Looking for a document or form? Documents and forms can be found at islandscommunity.org, or we can email you directly.
- Need to make a payment? There is a drop box to the right of the double doors at the onsite office for your convenience.
- Private room rentals at the community center are on hold. We are not taking any reservations at this time.
- Playground and outdoor fitness equipment are open. Park and common areas are open and available for all Islands residents on a “Use at Your Own Risk” status. The playground, benches and tables are professionally sanitized twice a month. The Islands Park is a Private Park for Islands Residents only. All posted park rules still apply.
- Visit The Islands Facebook page for some fun ideas to keep everyone busy!
While at The Islands Park and common areas, please take measures to ensure you and your family are safe by following the recommended county, state and federal guidelines which include:
- Wear a mask
- No groups of 10 or more
- Stay 6 feet apart
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay home if you are sick
- Take personal responsibility to keep yourself and others safe
Keep updated and informed on COVID-19 through helpful resources like these:
- The latest updates from the Governor’s office can be found at https://azgovernor.gov
- The Town of Gilbert has a page: https://www.gilbertaz.gov/community/residents/covid-19-information that is dedicated to COVID-19 and includes the Mayor’s updates
- See the data that the Town of Gilbert is looking at on a daily basis on their COVID-19 Data Dashboard: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/19a447509ff44fcf922ad0892b7b2cce
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s page: https://www.cdc.gov has advice and tips to utilize and help control the spread of COVID-19.
- The Arizona Emergency Information Network is a great resource for COVID-19 as well as other current issues in Arizona. https://ein.az.gov/emergency-information/emergency-bulletin/maricopa-county-public-health-reminds-residents-they-have
This is an ongoing and rapidly changing situation, so please be diligent to read future updates on The Islands Facebook page or in the bi-weekly E blasts. We are in this together and what connects us is a community where everyone does their part. Your continued patience and cooperation during this time are greatly appreciated and please remember we are here when you need us.