CONNECT to your community like never before! The Islands new and improved website has a ‘Resident Portal’ feature.
Options in this portal include:
– View and pay balances
– Download association forms and documents
– View open violations on your property
– View the community calendar.
New features and functions will be added in upcoming months.
ACTION FROM RESIDENTS – All residents need to create a new account login to gain access to the Resident Portal. (Any logins prior to 2/9/2021 are no longer active.)
Follow these simple steps:
- Click the blue “Resident Log In” button at the top right corner (this takes you to the home page of The Islands Resident Portal)
- Click on “Login” in top Right Corner
- Click on “Create account”
- Follow prompts to register and sync your account to your property.
Register today to start taking advantage of all that FirstService Residential Connect has to offer! Contact the onsite office at 480-545-7740 for questions.
The main website features include: (sign in not required to access)
• Quick access to the News and Current Happenings (flyers, project information, etc.)
• View frequently used documents (governing documents, guidelines, ARC & Paint forms, etc.)
• View community amenity information (park usage, lake rules, maps, etc.)
• Correspond with the management team, view sub-association contacts and view Frequently Asked Questions
Please enjoy this new website. Feedback is always appreciated. 480-545-7740